[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian village - Slabutkaj ?

Dale Mattis dmattis at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 18:27:35 PST 2003

Thanks, Bill.  What's happening is I've got birth records extracted from
"Wolwachowka", but there's more than one.  Jerry suggested I look at
other birth records on the same film and page number, or nearby pages,
and the names of other nearby villages will pinpoint which Wolwachowka
I'm dealing with.

I'll try to search the appropriate birth "decade file" on the pixel, by
searching for the page number with my browser, as Jerry suggested.  If
that doesn't work, I may try to take you up on your kind offer.  Dale