[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Does this e-mail work still - A response

Marlo Marlo at nwonline.net
Fri Jan 17 05:02:51 PST 2003

Karen Miller, Thank you for the information about the Library of
Congress.  Twenty five years ago when I started my family research
I wrote to them many times for information and help and they were
exceptional help.  They always came
thro when I needed to find a village
and sent great maps marked with the information I needed.  I am so
glad
to have this additional help.  Marlo