TRANSLATION: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Einbuergerungs v.Wohlynien nach Posen

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Jan 30 08:02:46 PST 2003

Rough translation -

Hello list members

I can use some further help.
I have the naturalization request and documents for the Tiefenbach family
when they were resettled from Volhynia to Posen in 1939.  They were in the
Tilsiter St. (school) but that is a roadblock that only gives me partial
success.  [Translator:  mietgeteilt = ?;  translation is apparent intent,
not actual meaning of the word.]

How can I get information about where they moved after that?

Eveline Tiefenbach

[ListAdmin note:  In previous discussion with Eveline, the data that she
found in these German naturalization documents was sufficient to establish
a firm link to the Tieffenbach families from Volhynia that settled in
southern Manitoba and southwestern Michigan.]

At 10:31 AM 30/01/2003 -0500, PHUEV at aol.com wrote:
>Hallo Listen teilnehmer
>
>Koennte hilfe brauchen um weiter zu kommen.
>Ich habe die Einbuergerungs Antrag und Urkunde von der familie TIEFENBACH,
>sie sind 1939 von Wohlynien nach Posen eingebuergert worden. Sie wahren in
>der Tilsiter Str. (Schule)  aber das wahr ein auffang lager, das worde mir
>mietgeteilt.
>Wie komme ich an information wo sie von dort aus weiter gezogen sind?
>MfG
>Eveline Tiefenbach

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html