[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipno records- LDS library

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 18:10:36 PST 2003

Hello,
    I have a question that hopefully someone can clarify for me.  I was
looking at the Lipno parish films 1859-1865 and found some Dill/Dyll surnames
in them.  My question is this: The village of Piaseczno was listed in the
Lipno parish records, I found this village on Jerry Franks map, but it is not
near Lipno.  It looks like Pilica would be the "closest" parish.  Are there
more than one Piaseczno?  I found numerous entries with the Dill/Dyll surname
in Teodorowo, which is where my ggrandfather was born.  I am still looking at
the LDS site for my ggrandfathers birth-(1889), but I am at an impass.  From
my point of view the Lipno parish films are only filmed until 1886.  Can
someone shed some light on my dilemma?  I have gone to the dobriner land
site, but cannot read the German text....even with the help of "Mr.
Berlitz".:-)
Regards,  Erik Dill