[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rudolf Tiede

Ancestors ancestors at telusplanet.net
Sat Jul 12 23:34:37 PDT 2003

      I came across this individual who may be the same one as someone I found
in a EWZ document. While not a relative, this is one of those loose threads to
follow up on. This information is from the Social Insurance Death records from
the LDS site. How can one find out his birth location and any other data about
him?

      Dwayne
      http://www.geocities.com/ancestorsus/Volhynia

      Rudolf TIEDE
          Birth Date: 7 Dec 1885
          Death Date: Oct 1968
          Social Security Number:  133-10-7136
          State or Territory Where Number Was Issued:  New York

        Death Residence Localities
          ZIP Code: 14211
          Localities:  Buffalo, Erie, New York