[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Call for Stories of Life in Volhynia

GVLESS at aol.com GVLESS at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 13:24:23 PDT 2003

Hear ye!  Hear ye!

Last call before the August SGGEE convention begins for short stories of Life
in Volhynia and copies of photos taken over there during the years your
parents/grandparents lived there.  Either email or bring with you to convention.
We want to accumulate all that we can so that in another year or so a booklet
can be prepared of all that are collected.  New and younger Volhynia
researchers would benefit greatly from learning and seeing just what it was like "over
there" so many years ago.  Please share what you know so others can enjoy.

Pictures will be displayed at convention time and then placed in a permanent
notebook file for the SGGEE Library collection.  Please identify place, date
(if possible) plus names of people if any portrayed.  Best size?  8x10 or 5x7 -
none smaller.  Appreciate clear, sharp black & white (best for reproducing).
 It is always intersting to see clothing customs our ancestors had at that
time.

When at convention do stop by the Research Room and say hello.

Questions?  Email me at GVLESS at aol.com

Virginia Less, collector for this SGGEE project