[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pokrant and Flemming families

srlists srlists at eipertinfo.com
Fri Jul 18 14:30:25 PDT 2003

I am very interested in hearing more about this family. Dorothea Pokrant and
Heinrich Fleming are also in my family.

My grandfather's father (Samuel Radtke) was one of a set of twins born to
Michael Radke and Eva nee Flemke at Kepa Glowinski (an island in the Visula
near Glowina). Eva Flemke/Fleming was born abt 1929 or 1830 in Swiniary,
Gostynin to Heinrich Flemming and Dorothea Pokrant. Dorothea had 6 children;
Heinrich remarried in 1843.

Please contact me privately and we can compare our information. Do you have
more information on the ancestors or history of Heinrich and Dorothea?

Sue Eipert
Eipert Information Services
seipert at eipertinfo.com
http://www.eipertinfo.com