[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish Translation Please

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Jul 23 11:18:57 PDT 2003

To all,

My Polish engineer does not know what all the words mean without some more
context to sort it out.  Her guess of the lines are in CAPS below.

Gary Warner

At 10:44 AM 7/23/2003, Annegret Krause wrote:
>Hi Muriel,
>I'll try:
>
>Protokol czynnosci: protokol of act

DO NOT KNOW

>Protokol przedslubny: (I don't know)

PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENTS

>Akta zapowiedzi: record of announcement

WEDDING BANNS

>Ksi{aga rozancowa: (I think) family register, book of family

SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE CONTEXT, BUT ROZANCOWA IS FROM THE WORD THAT MEANS
ROSARY.

>Dokumenty pergaminowe 1610-1773: parchment documents 1610-1773

SOUNDS GOOD

>Spis wszystkich ksiezy zakonu dominikanskiego w Czortkowie 1702-1887:
>List of all priests of Dominican Order in Czortkow 1702-1887

SOUNDS GOOD