[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place Names - Lodz Area.

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 26 08:06:15 PDT 2003

Richard:
    There are 30 microfilms covering births marriages and deaths available for Lodz Trinity parish through LDS (Mormon) Family History Centers.  Years covered are 1828 -1876.
    I have full translations (to English) of B,M & Ds for the years 1828 through 1851 which I am entering into a genealogical database (Legacy) by family groupings wherever possible.  Once this is completed, the database will be merged with the Pedigree Database on the SGGEE web site which is accessable to SGGEE members.

John Marsch

  Hi John
  Where does one find the "Parish records of Trinity Lutheran church of Lodz"
  My grandparents ROHN came from Lodz -Lutheran.
  This could be a big hole in my brick wall!

  Regards
  Richard Rohn