[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rachui / Rach familiy info

bfand bfand at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 30 17:00:00 PDT 2003

Hi Dick
Im not certain if the Rach and Rachui families are one
and the same or not but I thought you might be interested
in this just in case.
I came across a list of info that was sent to my father many years ago
and it shows the following marriage that contains a link back to an earlier
place of origin.

1835 Friedrich Wilhelm Rach age 23 of Tury , son of Gottfried Rach &
Wilhelmina Lange
of NEU ERBACH, DRIESEN
married
Anna Rosina Fandrai age 19 of Stara Proprotne, daughter of Michael Fandrea &
Anna Rosina
Wandke.
This list also shows that the Rach's moved to Kramsk, Sompolno.

Also shown on this list is that the Kepert/ Abraham family had come from
Erbach, Driesen
and the Henke/ Malesow family had come from Lipindorf, Driesen

Also of possible interest for you is that my ancestor Johann Fandrich was
married in 1834
to Anna Rosina Rachoi , born in 1812 in Przydzialki. This couple lived in
Alexandria by Zyrardow.
His second wife was Ludwika Kube ,and this Kube family had also come from
Driesen.

Bob Fandrich