[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Convention location

GVLESS at aol.com GVLESS at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 12:31:22 PDT 2003

To Judy and others from the eastern and mid-western areas - I too would like
to see a SGGEE convention sometime in the Winnipeg area in order to be able to
reach those like yourself.  Being on the SGGEE Board this year I have
suggested such but it seems there are very few from these middle-of-the-country areas
that might be able to take on the planning and development of a convention.
 If there are those of you who have this concern of a convention location
please let us know who you are and if interested in seeing this happen.  I live
in the Chicago area and know how difficult it is to go west and into Canada
(having to change planes all the time!) but am planning to make it by myself this
August.  I would hope others would give it a try too.  SGGEE is moving along
well in their gathering of data and interested new members so would hope you
all would be interested where a convention might be in the coming years.  Your
suggestions are always helpful.  And so is your presence whenver you can make
it.  As a new widow, just wish me luck in this "flying by myself and changing
planes" this year!   (<:   (and passing the security too!  Those who were with
us last year at the airport would know about that escapade....)

Virginia Less