[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation of Polish documents

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 11 22:59:49 PDT 2003

Ruth

Your FHC may have a copy of the Polish Genealogical Word List or can order
one for you.   I understand the price now is about $2.00.  It's also
available on-line at www.familysearch.org Click Search -> Research Helps ->
"P" for Poland and then scroll down.  You can print it if you wish.

This list contains most of the key words you need to get the necessary
information from any given entry.

Rose Ingram