[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #128 - 5 msgs

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Jun 12 13:57:55 PDT 2003

Jerry,

According to the PAF User's Guide, Walter is following the recommended
procedure in PAF for entering "Not Marrried" in the marriage date entry box.

In Legacy, you can select from a drop box called Marriage Status that
allows you to enter any option you would like, including "Not married"

Gary Warner