[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] We think we are back to smooth operation

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Jun 12 17:10:32 PDT 2003

If you get this message, you will know that our operating distribution
system has been upgraded and reinstalled.  Many thanks to Matt Warner, our
webmaster for working on this so diligently.

We trust everything is back to normal.  If you post a message and don't see
it come on to the system within a few hours, please let me know so that we
can conduct further checks.

If you have any questions or concerns about the upgrade, please contact me
privately rather than by way of this list.  Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html