[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for places in Congress Poland

Antje Mass antje.mass at web.de
Mon Jun 16 07:01:42 PDT 2003

I have the problem lately that I still find places neither on the card of Hvfer publishing house nor on the Internet.
Due to their importance looking for my ancestors, however, I hereby ask whether perhaps somebody can help me along. Are there cards of Congress Poland or the adjacent areas of approx. 1850 with detail of also smaller places and municipalities or where I can make orders of such maps or an Internet link?

Thanks,
Antje Mass