[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immanuel Lutheran Church of Bristol, Ct

JDool90830 at aol.com JDool90830 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 08:13:04 PDT 2003

Hi Mike,  I have had 'some' contact with the Pastor of Immanuel Lutheran Church.  My mother was born in Bristal and the family went to Immanuel.  Adam and Anna Betcher - children Betty, Otto and Emma.

I had inquired about getting copies of their baptism certificates and My grandparent's marriage certificate and I never heard back from them.

I also was on another emailing list where I had a discussion about this with someone who said that the secretary told them she was far to busy to do any lookups.  Then there was supposed to be a member of the church who did lookups, but I believe that gentleman passed.  Someone else told me that all the older records, for me it would be the early 1900's - were locked away in a vault, either in the church or in a bank vault, I guess like a lock box.

BUT, if you can get some information, I surely would be interested in getting these records of my family, too.

Jan Dool, Norfolk, VA