[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immanuel Lutheran Church of Bristol, Ct

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jun 16 08:55:39 PDT 2003

Hi Jan

The Bristol town clerk is much more cooperative. You can find the
address and details at http://www.dph.state.ct.us/OPPE/hpvital.htm. I
had my grandparent's marriage certificate within 2 weeks. They were
married by the founding pastor Rev Duessel on January 1, 1903. The
church has a web site http://www.ilcs.org/. It has a bit of the church
history. My grandparents lived in Bristol 1901-1905.

Mike McHenry