[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re:Galicia Family Ties

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 19 14:45:58 PDT 2003

    I can't figure it out either, but yeh if it works we can't knock it!

John

  Some weeks ago someone offered info to anyone who had family on his list of
  folks in Galicia.  My Weich family was on that list and I would appreciate any
  info there is on this family as I have come to a brick wall.  Backtracking -
  I have been unable to find the issue this was in.

  Many Thanks

  Carol