[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Weich Family in Zhitomir

Carolpauly at aol.com Carolpauly at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 18:20:48 PST 2003

I have had an inquiry from a gentleman in Brazil regarding his Grandmother
Weich  but all he knew was that her name was Weich and that  she had married
a Ludwig Kommers while still in Zhitomir. I knew some of my mothers family
had gone to South America but when I inquired in Brazil they were quite
secretive so I didn't pursue it.  Was there a group from a certain area that
went to Brazil or was it a hit and miss effort.

Can anyone tell me where I find information regarding the Zhitomir area.  I
know exactly where it is located but don't know where to go for their records.

His name is Eduardo Kommers.

Thanking your in advance for your help.

Carol