[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Wegner/Preuss families

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Fri Mar 14 09:41:31 PST 2003

Hi Allen,

I have some Wegners in my line.  Will search my files and see if there is
any connection.

In the meantime, I imagine that you know that Elke is often spelt Oelke in
the old records and that there is some information on your Johan and
Karloline (Elke/Oelke) Preuss in the SGGEE database.  Perhaps you could add
to the information in the database as I also have Elke in my line and would
be interested in what you have found..

Bill