[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wolf, Neuman, Buss ,Busse,Zielke

Bussman62 at aol.com Bussman62 at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 16:13:01 PST 2003

Not too sure how to reply or whom I am replying to but desire info about the
message.  My grandfather Alex Busse married a Bertha Zielke in 1899 in the
plock/Gostynin region.  I have heard of relatives with names Wolf, and
Neuman.  I believe many may have settled in the Cleveland OH area around
1900.  My Busse family setled in the Scranton PA area for the final time in
1913.  If this sounds familiar to anyone, would love to have a reply.  Don
Busse