[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tuczyn Parish, Volhynia

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 16 18:18:31 PST 2003

Nelson:
    One can always hope that something will turn up.  The best we can do in the meantime is make as much use of the St Petersburg records (1833-1885) as we can.
    SGGEE is endeavoring to extract the 1833-1885 St Pete Podolia and Kiev records similar to what was done for Volhynia.  The end is in sight for Podolia but we are still looking for someone to photocopy the Kiev records so they can be extracted and computerized.
    The two projects should help those who may have had family dispersed throughout those two areas of Ukraine.

John

  John:
  I guess we will never know what happened to the Parish Records from Kiev and
  Zhitomir from the commemcement of the Parishes up to 1833 for Kiev and 1843
  for Zhitomir, other thatn the two films that were found in Berlin.
  Nelson