[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Search

PHUEV at aol.com PHUEV at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 09:04:28 PST 2003

Hello to all of you out there.
Again I am going to try one more time....I am looking for these persons...if
anyone can give me information, please do!!!

Johann TIEFENBCACH, married to Albertine KLOHN 21 October 1862 in Zhitomir

Children of Johann TIEFENBACH and Albertine KLOHN:

Heinrich Cristopf TIEFENBACH, b. 28 May 1862,Friedrichsdorf
August TIEFENBACH, b. 25 May 1870,Friedrichsdorf
Pauline Rosine TIEFENBACH, b. 04 September 1871,Friedrichsdorf
Berta TIEFENBACH, b. 01 March 1879,Marianka,Russia
Hulda TIEFENBACH, b. 18 April 1880,Marianka,Russia
Hermann Robert TIEFENBACH, b. 20 September 1881,Marianka,Russia

Hermann Robert TIEFENBACH married Paulina RICHTER in 1917 in ROWNO, Pauline
was born 01 April 1879, father: Ferdinand RICHTER, mother: Susanna GROSSMANN

Children of Hermann Robert TIEFENBACH and Pauline RICHTER

Wilhelm TIEFENBACH, b. 25 September 1925,Rowno
Anna TIEFENBACH
Monika TIEFENBACH
Robert TIEFENBACH
Peter TIEFENBACH
  to the last 4 children I have no information, only waht my father-in-law
Wilhelm had
  mentioned that these were the names of his sisters and brothers.

I have the immigration documents that tell me that they immigrated from
Rowno/Volhynia to Posen in 1939. The only thing, Wilhelm is only listed as
child.
Does anyone know these persons or saw there names anywhere??
Need all the help I can get..
Thank you
Eveline Tiefenbach
Karben-Germany