[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Province of Manitoba Database Searches

Richard Stein stein at enel.ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 31 16:09:12 PST 2003

Rose,

About a year ago I obtained a 1907 marriage record from Manitoba.  It was a
photocopy of the original hand-written registration form.  It contained good
information including parents' names (but not maiden name of mother),
country of birth, and current place of residence.  I have forgotten the fee
charged, but I believe it was less than the $25 or so charged in Alberta.

Dick Stein