[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FEEFHS website; was Re: Austrian Army Officers

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 31 18:15:51 PST 2003

There has been a falling out between FEEFHS and their web master, John
Movious.  In the process of leaving FEEFHS, Mr. Movious took much of the
material from the website with him.  At least some of it can be found at
http://cefha.org

I don't know how much of the material is there nor how well organized it
is.  The search engine appears to return many pages of info but clicking on
them is no more fruitful than the GOOGLE searches at the new FEEFHS site.

The FEEFHS organization is still very much a viable concern but they are
now faced with the need to rebuild their web presence.  This will probably
take some time.

At 03:55 PM 31/03/2003 -0500, Leslie wrote:
>Hi All,
>I found an Emil Langer of Wien listed on a google search and it
>indicates he is on the Austrian Army Officers list 1790-1864. This is a
>FEEHS page and comes up with an Error message.
>Does anyone know what happened to FEEHS and if any other site is picking
>their information?
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>Leslie

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta