[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] descendants

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Fri May 2 19:27:04 PDT 2003

Hi Delores,

You say your Friedrich Wutzke married Rosalie Bonkowski in
Volhynia?

Guess again!  They tied the knot at Plock, Plock, Warszawa, Poland
on 14 Oct 1862 (FHL film #0729457/1862/#25).  Rosalie born 1841 at
Proboszczewice, her parents Peter and Rosalie Kristine (Minde)
Bonkowski should be in the database already

I haven't touched births in Gostynin for this time period (full
transcription),
someone else is working on indexing Plock births, so no news here.
Certainly there are some other children that you are missing before
the birth of Julius 1869.

Contact me privately and let's see what else we can come up with prior
to the move to Volhynia.

al muth