[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ship manifest

Gail Wilson GWilson19 at compuserve.com
Mon May 5 08:48:22 PDT 2003

I am having trouble making out some handwriting and German words.  Can
anyone taken a look at the Ellis Island site and tell me what you make of
it.  Go to the Morse index for Ellis Island at
http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/EIDB/ellis.html

and put in Michael Mund arriving in 1913.  The page that comes up is page
#244.  On page #243 Michael Mund is traveling with Wilhemine Mund.  I am
trying to figure out the nearest relative from when the alien came and it
lists grosse (??) Schmidt.  What is Schmidt's relationship to these people?

Thank you.