[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Passenger List Interpretation

Allyn Brosz abrosz at dgsys.com
Mon May 5 12:24:53 PDT 2003

I agree with Jerry Frank's interpretation of this entry. One additional
commentary on the given name, Natalie.  I think the scribe got lazy and
forgot the downstroke on the initial "N" of Natalie. Otherwise, it's very
like the formation of the "N" in the last entry on this page, which is
definitely "Nowak."

Allyn Brosz