[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Maureen--French Translation

Jennifer Walker jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 14:08:51 PDT 2003

My French is not as rusty, although I haven't used it in a few years.
However, I did study French for many years.  I hope this translation

Jennifer Walker

San Antonio, Texas

Jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net

I am happy that you are researching the information of my patronyme.

I am me (mjme-no translation) in this position/situation and would be
delighted to (exchange) with you.