[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Musings about population demographics in Volhynia

Otto otto at schienke.com
Wed May 7 12:19:17 PDT 2003

Jerry,
rainy day here . . .

The following may be helpful in your quest-

We owe respect to the living; to the dead we owe only truth
----Voltaire. Eouvres Vol. I, p. 15n

by -R.J. Rummel
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/rummel/sod.chap12.htm

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/rummel/sod.chap7.htm

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/mtoll/bc.htm

(a mega-site)
... Vital Statistics Search. Esquimalt Municial Archives; North ... of
Germans From Volhynia
and Congress ... Educational Resources, Historical Associations,
Historical Books ...
************************************

-a 57 page. .pdf file- Keith A. Darden-   his E-address is on the cover-
.. has been writing and lecturing on genealogical and Jewish historical
topics for ... and
is an instructor of mathematics and statistics at the ... Consider
Volhynia ....

search with "google.com" using the following string of words:
filetype:pdf "keith a darden" literacy nationalism
It will return a site where a pdf file can be downloaded-

if not click below for HTML

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:Gme07Llpwt0C:www.fas.harvard.edu/
~postcomm/papers/2000-01/
darden.pdf+filetype:pdf+%22keith+a+darden%22+literacy+nationalism&hl=en&
ie=UTF-8

NARA

http://www.archives.gov/research_room/alic/reference_desk/
ethnic_heritage_links.html

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 09:59  AM, Jerry Frank wrote:

> ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
...  Otto

                     " The Zen moment..." wk. of April 20, 2003-