[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #447 - 9 msgs

Carolpauly at aol.com Carolpauly at aol.com
Wed May 7 18:36:18 PDT 2003

I have a problem that I have not seen addressed in this column and wonder if
anyone else has experienced the same thing and how do I correct it.

When scanning the ships manifests on the Family Search site, am unable to
find the first page.  It always starts with the second  and no matter where I
go I simply can't find the page with the names on it.  Hopefully someone can
tell me how to correct this.

Thanks for all your help.

Carol