[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Vladimir/Volynsk church records and villiage information

Royal Natzke rnatzke at execpc.com
Mon May 19 11:10:06 PDT 2003

Can anyone give information on where to find Lutheran church records for the
Vladimir/Volynsk parish after it was divided from the Rosyszcze church
sometime after 1883?
Is there information available on the villages of Mariendorf I and II or
Kisekovka, which I believe were in the Polish Kolony Swosczowka or Swiczowka
near Tumin and Lutsk? I am interested in the history of these villages,
names of residents, and where they came from,etc.
My father's family came from this area. Family names are Neumann and Kunkel.
Any leads you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Dorothy Natzke