[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re. (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) Paul Otto

Karl Lenz k.j.lenz at sasktel.net
Sat May 31 07:30:05 PDT 2003

Otto Weber,

I am not sure where you can obtain access to Eduard Kneifel9s books.  I have
in my possession three of his books as follows:

1. Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen, 1555 to 1939
2. Geschichte der Evangelisch-Augsburgischen Kirche in Polen
3. Die Pastoren der Evangelisch-Augsburgischen Kirche in Polen

I purchased these books in the early 19809s from Ewald Wuschke, editor and
publisher of the Wandering Volhynian Magazine.  I do not know if these books
are still in print.  Perhaps others on the List would know.

At the last SGGEE conference in Regina, I saw at least one of these books on
the display table in the SGGEE home room.  I do not know whether it was a
society library copy or if it belonged to a member of the society.

Karl

To Karl Lenz !
I'm very intersted  to know more about this matter.
What is the address, for this research
Thanks.

Otto Weber