[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-poland-volhynia: Searching for town of Tscherbernow

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 16:48:47 PST 2003

Hello All,

Can someone point me in the right direction please?  I am looking for a town
called "Czebernow" in Poland. (Polish spelling) or Tscherbernow (German
Spelling.  This spelling was listed in the Stump books for the name of "M|nch"
,
Johann having left for Volhynia.
Jerry Frank has also tried and we cannot seem to locate a town with this
spelling.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Janice Schultz
jschu9014 at aol.com

Researching:  Haupt, Mincho (Variations of spelling) Stolbe or Stoll,
Rathfelder, Gagnus