[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] HARTFEIL Family records/information

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 11 08:14:52 PST 2003

Please reply directly to Adolf at adibarb at bigzoo.net

Rose Ingram

 : I am trying to find some family records and information on my relatives
: when they lived in Poland and Latvia.  Your instructions on the web were
: somewhat confusing and so I am contacting you.  Below is some of the
: general family information I currently have about my ancestors.
: :
: : My name:  Adolf (Adi) H. Hartfeil and live in West Linn, Oregon, USA
: : Our email address:  adibarb at bigzoo
: :
: : My father:  Gustav Hartfeil, b on Sept.16, 1900 in Grumasch, Lutzk,
: Ukraine; m on June 1920 in Neuhausen (Valtaiki), Latvia
: :
: : My mother:  Kristine Ulmer, b on June 8, 1899 in Breslau, Wolinien,
: Poland; m on June 1920 in Neuhausen (Valtaiki), Latvia
: :
: : My grandfather:  Daniel Hartfeil, b on March 30, 1869 in Ukraine
: : My grandmother:  Marie Petrich, b on April 25, 1878 in Ukraine
: :
: : My other grandfather:  Joseph Ulmer, b in 1854 in Warsaw, Poland;
married
: in 1892
: : My other grandmother:  Katerina Ulmer, b in 1863, Poland; married in
: 1892; died in 1908 in Perbone, Latvia
: :
: : Please let me know if you have any information on my ancestors who I
have
: listed or how I my be able to get some information on them.
: :
: : Thanks for your time and assistance,
: : Adi & Barb Hartfeil