[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] looking for A. Jeschke

Mike and Tana Laudolff mlaudolff at charter.net
Wed Nov 12 05:19:08 PST 2003

I was wondering if anyone would know the address for Albert Jeschke. I found
his name in a back issue of Wandering Volhynians were he wrote an article
titled"ANECDOTES OF MY MOTHER". In this article he talks about the Arndt
family living in Nathaliendorf (near Novograd Volinski, Volhynia). I would be
interested in finding out more about this village, as two of my
gr-grandfather's sisters were born there.  It appears that the family
(Doberstein)traveled here from Poland.  Thank you, Tana Laudolff
Name Search: Doberstein,Friske,Kitzman,Richter,Guenther
Places: Sompolno, Pogorzelec,Teodorowo,Wyrobki (posen)
            Nathaliendorf, Friedersdorf, (Volhynia)