[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help

Van vandel at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 15 16:38:13 PST 2003

I am seeking help locating the "German village outside of Zhitomir called
Steinburg" where members of a Tietz family lived.   I have checked all of my
resources and maps but can not identify it's location. My Tietz relatives
lived just outside of Zhitomir in the colony of Andrejevka and I wonder if
this might be the same place. I am anxious to hear some opinions.

Thanks,
L. Van de Bruggen

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]