[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Nowosolna / Neu Sulzfeld early records

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 27 07:10:50 PST 2003

       In addition to the information below, it should be noted that there are a considerable number of births, marriages and deaths in the Lodz Trinity records (ca 1820 - 1840s) in which Nowosolna and Mileszki are recorded as the "home" village.

Good hunting,
John Marsch
--------------------------------
  The following was posted on the SGGEE bulletin board this morning.  I
  thought it would be helpful for anyone researching in this region.

  Jerry Frank

  "The Mileszki lead proved succesful. Can I suggest that if people are
  looking for Nowosolna births before the church was established in the town
  that they order the FHS microfilm for the nearby parish of Mileszki. Looks
  like a lot of Nowosolna protestants registered births in Mileszki before
  the establishment of their own church in Nowosolna.
  Well worth a look.
  Cheers
  Tom Wodzinski"