[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RE: Commemorative Publication

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 18:01:18 PDT 2003

Dick,

Thanks for the very thorough description regarding the Lindeman list.  The
confusion on the numbers may have been in the translation from German to
English.  A cousin in Bochum Germany sent me the information regarding the Memorial
article.  It was worth a try,  thinking it might be of some interest to other
researchers as well as myself.  Without a list of actual names of those serving
in the military, I don't think the lumped together numbers of various
villages would be of much interest.

I am always amazed at how much information can be disclosed on this list.
Keep up the great work to all.

Thanks for your information.

Janice Schultz