[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kreis Brest-Litowsk, east side of Bug River

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 7 06:38:22 PDT 2003

Neubruch is also known as Nejbrow.

You can find the approximate location using ShtetlSeeker.  Search for
DOMACHEVO in Belarus and you will get a result that is 222.3 miles SW of
Minsk.  Click the coordinates to get to the the MapQuest map which shows
where it is on the east side of the Bug River.  You will see Padluzza a
short distance to the SW of there.  Nejbrow was just NNW of that location,
closer to the river.

At 09:07 PM 06/10/2003 -0500, Jim & Muriel Gambrel wrote:
>Could someone please give me a city, town or village that I could find on a
>map that
>is near Neudorf or Neubruch in Kreis Brest-Litowsk?
>
>Thanks
>Muriel

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca