[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE Pedigree Database

Reiner Kerp mail at reiner-kerp.de
Mon Oct 13 06:17:46 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who work so diligently on the SGGEE Pedigree Database.

                                  It is just GREAT!!!!!!

Following all the relations of the persons linked together in the
file, Gary extracted from the SGGEE Pedigree Database for me, is
amazing. Many facts I had gathered before, I could place into right
order now.
Also, it becomes clearer more and more, how the witnesses mentioned
in the records are related to the persons who were babtized, married
or
who died. As defining the new tag for the witnesses, I still could not
solve in a satisfactory manner, the roles to be followed are obvious.
Finally, the pattern gives a good impression on the life our ancestors
had them days.

Reiner