[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Server Outage

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Oct 16 10:34:31 PDT 2003

The server which is used to distribute our messages is being changed.  This
might lead to some delays in the distribution of messages over the next few
days while all the technical issues are cleared up.  You may also have
problems accessing the SGGEE web pages from time to time.

We do not anticipate any long term problems.  If you encounter trouble or
error messages, please try again a few hours later.  We expect that
everything will be back to normal by Saturday.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html