[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Handwritten Cyrillic Help

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 27 17:52:56 PST 2003

Thanks to everybody who responded to my last question. I have another small
question that I am sure the group can answer.

On the following website is the name of my Grandfather Ferdinand Rauchert
from the same document.

http://johnrauchert.brinkster.net/rauchert/scans/grandfather.htm

I can piece out most his name ok, except for the last letter or symbol at
the end of each part of his name.  It looks like an A or an O but neither of
those seem right.  Can anybody give me an insight into what this means?

John F. Rauchert

RAUCHERT, HENKE, SCHLESE, RAPSCH, LITTKE