[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia: Need a corrected spelling for CZEBERNOW

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 13:02:28 PST 2003

Hello All,

Can someone point me in the right direction please?  I am looking for a town
called "Czebernow" in Poland.  I have looked for alternate spellings, but do
not seem to be able to match one that is even close.  This spelling was listed
in the Stump books for the name of "M|nch" , Johann having left for Volhynia.

Janice Schultz
jschu9014 at aol.com

Researching:  Haupt, Mincho (Variations of spelling) Stolbe or Stoll,
Rathfelder, Gagnus