[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Przedecz Lutheran records

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 17:42:06 PDT 2003

LDS filmed Przedecz, Chodecz, Lipno (records in archives at Bydgoszcz or
Wloclawek) only until 1865 because LDS stopped filming there around 1969--
meaning they no longer had a contract to do so.

Also, remember there is a 100 year privacy law.  If you look at the LDS
catalog
for many places (these, for starters!)

The Przedecz records are indeed in the pertinent archives (for which, see
SEZAM).  Jan Textor can give you more specific about the Przedecz items
that he viewed personally.

This is the parish where my own Muth family lived prior to migrating to the
Lublin/Chelm area about 1870 and where my grandfather's 1862 birth is
recorded.

Al Muth