[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Checking your messages; was Re: List member

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Sep 30 07:56:41 PDT 2003

The last posted message was Sept. 28 and a check of your subscription
indicates there are no problems.

To determine if you are missing anything (and this of course applies to all
subscribers), you can view the message archives, sorted by date if you
choose, at:

http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/

If you find there is a problem with your subscription, please contact me at
the address below.

At 10:34 AM 30/09/2003 -0400, ASMUS2TREE at aol.com wrote:
>I haven't received any mail lately from this list.  A problem?
>Elaine

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html