[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Unknown Name

Scott Kletke scottkletke at rogers.com
Thu Apr 1 10:08:25 PST 2004

Delores. I was mistaken I said my Draegers were from Tuchin. When you
mentioned Rowno, I checked and lo and behold, my Draegers are from Rowno. I
am sure that Drager and Draeger are the same family. I know that some of the
Draegers went to Winnipeg where they remained friends with my Kletke's who
were also from Rowno. My Draeger relative was Wilhelmina Draeger born 1858
in Rowno who married Friedrich Fitzner. She had a sister named Karolina
Draeger b. 1859 who married Wilhelm Fitzner (Friederich's brother). I would
suspect that your Drager is in fact a Draeger. There are certainly more of
them in Rowno.

Check out this link. c stands for a persons own code (d35 = letter d # 35)
s= spouse, f= father. etc...
http://feefhs.org/ca/wvsl/wvsl-cde.html

Scott Kletke