[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zakrzewo

Juergen Bomert juergen.bomert at limburg-an-der-lahn.de
Fri Apr 2 14:26:21 PST 2004

"Historisches Ortschaftsverzeichnis Ostpreussen 2 (Randgebiete)" of the
Verlag des Instituts f|r Angewandte Geoddsie, Frakfurt am M. 1995 shows in
the

 aerea Plock

1) Zakrzewo (1939 called Steinbock), just north of Ilow, west of Wyszogrod ,
surely the right one.

I do not have best maps to find the other two villages mentioned in Plock
aerea:
2) Zakrzewo Holendry (1939 called Stauden) and
3) Zakrzewo Koscielne (1939 Trockenau) = Zakrzewo Kolonja

Juergen