[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zakrzewo

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 2 15:26:39 PST 2004

Excellent finding, Juergen.

I have a 1937 map of the area which I did not consult earlier.   It shows
Zakrzewo Kolonia, Zakrzewo Koscielne and then Zakrzewo Holendry extending
all in a row in southeasterly direction from Kepa Polska.  The distance
covered by the 3 villages is only about 3 km.

This doesn't quite match the description from your book but certainly we
have the right location now with the reference to Zakrzewo Holendry.