[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Archives Fees - Central Archives for Historical Records

MomDotts at aol.com MomDotts at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 16:39:58 PST 2004

The website for AGAD is:  http://www.archiwa.gov.pl/agad/

The latest fees for AGAD are:    $34 US to start research & $17 is the fixed
research price with an additional $3.90 per single copy of record.

In addition, they have registers from Rozyszcze for birth & marriage:  1862 -
1899
and death:  1862 - 1898.

I just received notification from them that they found my grandfather's
records, who was born in 1888.  In addition, they were good enough to keep me
updated as to where they were.  One archive did not have the records and they
forwarded my request on to the correct archive!

Good luck researching all!